Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy New Year's Edition

I had a great New Year's eve and day with my boyfriend Kevin in Saginaw, MI. I met both of his parents as well as his sister and her children. They are all very nice people and very accepting of Kevin's sexuality. I had a great time at his dad's house!

I hope you enjoy today's post and I wish all of you a very good New Year!













I'm sure these two are just good friends, but it is still a cute photo.




















 Batter up...LMAO
 Nice hairy chest


 Hunky

Hunk of the day!
 Get in
 Hairy young man with nice blue eyes

 Improper use of a toilet bowl cleaning brush!
 Red head


 He can be my gardener!

 Bulge

 I'm not sure what this hunky guy is holding?
 Sexy



 Isn't love grand?


 Nice ass!

 Going green...LOL
 Cocky but cute

 He can repair my car :)





 Adorable

 Nice ass on this daddy type



Another hunk image


 Europeans are ballsy! Or, in this case, they like to show their ass. LOL I'm not sure if this trend will ever hit the U.S., but if it did I am sure there will be a lot of rear end accidents. No pun intended (right).
 Someone forgot their underwear!



I hope you liked the 86 photos I posted for you. Come back soon to see my next update and share my blog with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have something you'd like to ask or say, you can drop that thought here.