Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Bonus Post 10 01 2013

I finally got some free time to make a post for you.

Enjoy,

 Very hung!
 Pretending to sit on it :-)
 Daddy
 Cute and nice hairy chest

 Praying to get some...LOL


 Nakedness to follow in the photos below ->
 Bromance
 Thick and uncut
 Bulge


 Military daddy



 Peeking out


 Series of this guy
















 Boys will be boys

 Taking matters in hand


 Penis Tat


 Ready
 Country Boy





 Public nudity


 Cocky
 WTF? Retro
 Series of this exy guy





 Nice ass
 Hairy Chest 

 Beating the heat
 Good looking






That is all for today. Check back this Sunday for more. If not posted Sunday, I will post it on the following Monday. I'm in training for management role and my hours are chaos; some days 1st shift and the other days 2nd shift. But, I will keep my blog going :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have something you'd like to ask or say, you can drop that thought here.