Removal of image request...

If you post it on any site, then it is public domain. Unless, you have a copyright of said image posted, I do not have to remove it. However, upon request I will remove an image, if the person requesting proves it their image and ask kindly for it to be removed. Have a gay day!

Friday, March 1, 2024

Saturday 03 02 24


















































































































































































































JFTG

The guywithiphones web site is now GuysWithCams Live , so I won’t be getting as many of those nice studs who are brave enough not only to be nude, but as well as show their face ☹Thanks Pi for the compliment in the comments and thanks for following my blog (☹Gracias Pi por el cumplido en los comentarios y gracias por seguir mi blog.). Indy still keeps switching for winter mode to spring mode. It has been a crazy winter in Indiana for 2023. And, as always as I say: “Enjoy!”

(209)



1 comment:

Pi said...

Y con ganas de continuar siguiendoos. Otro reportaje explendido 👏👏👏 Por la costa cantábrica se nos avecina un par de semanas con borrascas