Removal of image request...

If you post it on any site, then it is public domain. Unless, you have a copyright of said image posted, I do not have to remove it. However, upon request I will remove an image, if the person requesting proves it their image and ask kindly for it to be removed. Have a gay day!

Thursday, September 10, 2026

Friday 09 11 26

I want to do a PSA for my readers, that I addressed today with one who had regret that I had their images posted here on my blog. It's a very gray area with the law as to what a person can do, should they posted themselves online. It's widely thought that once you post something online, it is public domain; meaning it's no longer your property unless you have it legally copyrighted. Do think twice before you put something online for the world to see. However, I do have it stated on my blog, that if your image is shown here and you wish it to be removed, then I will honor that request. And so the I did follow through will removing his images. There's 102 images for you to enjoy!








































































































No comments: