In thought I’d share a few things for
the new people who are now visiting this blog. First off, is the photos I
choose aren’t about the penis only. I pick photos for many reasons, such as a
nice smile, nice body, chest, look good in their undies and hairiness.
Secondly, I use Adobe Photoshop (ME) 7.0, to remove any modifications used on
the photos and in some cases actually improving the photos by fixing lighting
all by using auto-levels. I do resize photos nearest to their original size
(pixels) generally no smaller than 650, but most are resized to 800 pixels. So,
you could resize them to a larger pixel, if you like. And finally, I have used another
software for years to view photos called IrFanView. It’s free, ad free and you
can use the keyboard arrows to go from one photo to another, leaving one hand
free (if you get my drift here_LOL), you can create auto slideshows of your
favorite collection of photos or have the it set your favorite photo as your
desktop background. It will run almost every photos format such as the newest
version WebP. The link is here and is virus checked for your pc safety: https://www.irfanview.com/
There’s 107 for you all to enjoy!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment