Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Hump Day!

I got the snow day, so as I stated in the previous post; there will be a bonus posting today!

Enjoy,

 
  
Couldn't you use one right now?

 
I'm not sure why such a sour puss face can be so handsome?

 
  
Hunky shot!

 
  
  
Obviously, he had not been in the pool yet!

 
  
The guy on the left with the baseball cap on is cute.

 
Lifting weights never gave me a hard-on.

 
  
  
  
  
Don't you like 'em to be this dumb? LAMO
Cute though ;-)
 
 
  
That looks like a fun drinking game..at least on that guy!

 
He is way too sexy!

 
Hm..I am not sure what to make of this pose other than he has a fine body!

 
  
  
  
Sex appeal does sell!

 
  
  
Another cutie selling a product. Nice ad!

 
  
Can you imagine yourself underneath or behind this guy?

 
  
  
I think his facial expression is adorable. He looks like he is in such pain to snap his own picture. 

 
Ray, a baseball player in MN.
Sexy

 
  
  
  
Cock shots are next!

 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
A fine example of why I will not allow to be tied up.

 
Mirror shots are so ify!
  
  
  
  
Hunk of the day!

 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
Nothing like a helping hand from a bud ;-)

 
The strange ways some guys do while getting off.

 
  
  
Ass shots are next!

 
Boys will be boys!

 
  
  
  
  

Farewell shots are next!

 
  
I couldn't resist, the pun is funny :-)
Until Sunday post, be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have something you'd like to ask or say, you can drop that thought here.