Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

Here is the Friday's collection:













 
Hunkier, if he'd smile



I'm ready!



Love



I'm waiting!



18 & Proud



Our tired service man



Hot? Service men?



Do not ask and do not tell. Man, times are HARD



You boys need some love?



Tat fish bit me right here!



Happy now?



Temptation





 

Yes!



Amateur



Ah, the trailer - I'm so home and horny.



Don't just stand there and gawk at it!



Sleeper, trust me... it grows!



So, are you going to hit this or not?



College straight days. Straight haze!



I'm bringing sexy back.



I drive an BT & Load. Are you wanting to receive my load?



Oh no! My 3rd leg is starting to show!



I betcha bf don't look like this!



My neighbor Kyle needs to stop swimming in the nude.



Yes, I am hard bodied, scared and shy and you want this!



I just want to pull my six shooter out.



Love and kisses



You want a piece of me?



Pube peek



You kiss me so HARD



I told you  this water is why too damn hot!



I'm a Texas show gir...guy.



Wow, isometrics does work.



Like this?



Or, you like that?



Do you want this?



No chance!



Man, let me get this down before you try to weigh me in!

Have a great weekend! Bonus galleries could appear over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have something you'd like to ask or say, you can drop that thought here.