Saturday, November 14, 2009

Saturday 14, 2009 Bonus Images

Well, I had some free time and I thought I would share some more images as a bonus. Most images today are of a couple of men with several pics. I think the images are from Man Avenue and Frat Pad, but I am not sure? So, if you like what you see you may want to visit those two sites mentioned and see what else you are missing.


I had heard of the saying "dick in the dirt." But, not in the sand. Unusual, wouldn't you agree?



The reason why summer will be missed. LOL



Another summer pic.



A skinny 21 amateur with a big stick.



Another amateur that is advertising that he is open? LOL



One of several of Aaron from Man Avenue I think.


 
 
 
 

 
Alain Man Avenue again.


 
 

 
Brandon Man Avenue


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Chris Grand Man Avenue


He reminds me of an actor, but I cannot put my finger as to who? Any guesses?



Dillion Buck and supposedly a wrestler. I don't know. Clearly the site is tagged on the pics!


 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Girth Brooks I want to say Frat Pad, but I am unsure what site this guy could be found on?


 
 
 


That is all for Saturday 11/14/2009. Check back Monday 11/16/2009 for the week day updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have something you'd like to ask or say, you can drop that thought here.