Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Hump Day

Well, today's post is not as many as the previous days. I had little to barely any time to get new images. I also noted that some images the subject is oddly posed? Any how - here are today's finds:





Hunky!

I think he is old enough to be out of the twin bed his parents provided him.
 
Odd shaped penis on this amateur


He's today's Hump guy! YUMMY


 
Your daddy?


No real expression on this guy's face.


Another daddy looking type


Hairy but balding and looking like wee-wee problem? LOL


The ashtray needs to go and then he could hang out ;-)


Hump day ass!


Some guys are way too proud of their dick.


Hump this!


I like fishing and so I thought this looked cute.



You got to like it when your partner helps you with your rod! Teeheehee.

Bad catch for him, but a good catch for you.


Not too sure what this one is about other than the nice ass.


 
What a waste of beer.


Looks like my ex BF


Last image of the day!

See you Friday as I will not be updating on T'day. Happy Thanksgiving and thank you for visiting my blog. PEACE, Big-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have something you'd like to ask or say, you can drop that thought here.