Monday, January 4, 2010

Did you survive the dreaded Monday after a nice 3 day weekend?

I was actually off from DEC23 until today! So, I was truly dreading this Monday not unlike any other time. I had some free time to get some pictures to share with you. This will be a bigger post than normal, but it will make up for the days I did not post.

Again there will be no order to the images, just some comments here or there ;-)



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This guy's expression I think is adorable and cuter in his boxer briefs.


 
 
 
For my cub/chub fans


I think I had seen this one before. The guy does have a nice ass and I like his slender frame.


 

 
 
 
 
This guy reminds me of the professor on the show Numbers, in his younger day.


 
 
The worst bathroom I had ever seen! Unusual scene to have your pic shot.


 
The Daily Ass Shot


 
 
 
 
I also noted people will take their picture in some very strange places.


 
 
The Daily Hunk
SEXY MOFO :-)


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This picture is very busy and confusing as to the point of it?


 
 



 
At 1st glance, I thought he had two belly buttons and then I realized one is a tuft of hair. LMAO


 
Boys will be boys


And now for the extra pictures, or make up post pics. LOL


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ah, buddies lending each other a handful. One more than the other. LMFAO!


 
I do not get this one at all.


Another hunky guy


Wow, iPhones have really bad aim. LMAO


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This one would be an excellent wallpaper at home or work?!


That's one huge basket and the dog is on top.


 
 
Those pocket pussies ruin a good dick pic. LOL


 
 
 
What a nice ass - hmm...


 
 
 
 
 
 

 


Now this guy can pull off that cowboy look or at least for me he can!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He is saying fuck Nikes. LOL


 
 
 
 
 
That is it, see you for the Tuesday Teaser.





No comments:

Post a Comment

You have something you'd like to ask or say, you can drop that thought here.