Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy Hump Day!


The Daily Hunk


Woof! LOL


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Gay Line Up


Chippendale Gale Line up


 
New me...I have an ass! LMAO


I know this is the new style for guys these days and this one is a bit conservative; however, if you want to walk around showing your underwear then just walk around in your underwear! I won't mind and I am sure others would agree ;-)


These two look like they know how to have some fun at the beach. If you look at the guy with his ass towards his partner you will see his cock. With that said,
COCK SHOTS


 
 
 
Amateur Daddy type


College age guys makes you long to give them a stiff one ;-)


 
This guy cracks me up. He is obviously truly getting all of his clothes done on one trip! LMFAO


 
 
The Daily Ass Shots are next




 
No Farewell kisses on Hump Day
come back tomorrow and maybe you will get one :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have something you'd like to ask or say, you can drop that thought here.