Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tuesday's Teasers

Well, we are now two days into our 5 day work week. I hope your day went good. Let's start this post off with the Tuesday Teaser picture.


 
Hunk of the day!
(An amateur named Doug) If you have any different photos of this guy send them to my email...please & thank you. LOL


Brokeback Mountain Part II coming to cinema near you soon. Actually, they do look hot!


Just a little bit, see my upper butt cheek. Yawn.


He looks bummed out, but he is still cute.


His expression reads: I got something you can work out! Nice build and I generally do not like this type.


Look mom & dad, this is what college boys do in their room while living at home. I know his parents are proud of his package ;-) LMFAO


Hun, is the floor moving up?


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yummy!


Daily Ass Shot


Best use of a mirror to somewhat show your ass(ets) ;-)


Mm... looks like a bubble butt.


 
What you had been waiting for, the cock shots are next!


 
So sexy and yet he seems to be short on dick or a heck of a sleeper.


 
You know who is getting plowed if a kiss causes this much of a hard-on.


 
 
 
Damn houseboy and his camera. LOL


Wee-wee? She's asleep beside me ;-)


 
 
I am guessing when he gets that thing all the way up, he could fuck himself!


The look when you know the hand job is just not doing the trick as it once used to.


 
 
I thought your sign stated that I can do a total work out? Ah, damn!


I bet his eyes can charm the pants off of a str8 man!


 
 
 
 
 
And now the fairwell kiss as this is all there is for today's post. See you on Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have something you'd like to ask or say, you can drop that thought here.