Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy Hump Day

Wow, it's Wednesday already; seemed so far and now the weekend is so near! Indianapolis is supposed to get a nice snowfall tonight between 4AM to 7AM. At my place of employment that spells out a paid day off! So, enjoy the pics and wish for the 6 inches of cold white stuff for me. LMAO


Hump Day's Daily Hunk


 
 
 
For some reason this pic is dorky  & preppy cute.


 
The guy on the left says: "So, let me get this right. I get you off and you get me off? No one will ever know? Hell yeah!"


 
Damn coach has a boner for one of us again!


 
 
 
This image reminds me of my idea of the stereotypically houseboy.


 
 
Damn, I want to take up swimming on a team.


Boys will be boys
and it is funny that they all like the same style of tighty whities.


The cock shots!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Dorky enough to pull of  some sex appeal


 
 
Next is the Daily Ass Shots


 
And the farewell for today images




 
Different

Suck on this until tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You have something you'd like to ask or say, you can drop that thought here.