Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy Hump Day

Happy Hump Day!

There are a few today that are a series of some of the same guys. And, I stumbled across some interest vintage drawings of men that I thought is interesting enough to share.

Enjoy!


I have a dirty thought for his position! *wink*


Very sexy!


 
 
 
Take one of yourself and email it to me, I may post it!


Amateurs


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Daily ass shot


Vintage drawings


 
Series of the same guys


 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This guy kind of reminds me of a beefier Harry Potter actor. He is today's daily hunk!


 
 
 
 
He is one of the guys at Randy Blue, so if you liked him here you can find more of him at their website.


Ah...finally the kiss of the day and the last pic. Come back tomorrow for more!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You have something you'd like to ask or say, you can drop that thought here.