Monday, December 7, 2009

Sorry, I missed updating this past Friday

I was way too busy Friday to get to update this blog. But, today I am posting a few more images than normal to make up for it. There is a series of a hot guy from English Lads and another site that had other photos of him. There are a couple of strange photos, a vintage photo and of course the amateur guys.

Enjoy,


Starting this off with the series and the Hunk of the day!


 
 
 
I thought this pose is cute and sexy.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Underwear pics


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Suitable pics of guys that you could use as background pics at work ;-)


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Boys will be boys


I do not know what to think about this one? He sits to pee? Cute.


Amateurs


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The vintage image included with today's amateurs.


 
 
 
Str8 military amateur, got short changed.


 
Daily ass shots


 
 
 
 
Some extra goodies


 
 
 
Today's ending is supposedly two "just friends!" Looks like a hell of a lot more than that to me. LOL

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have something you'd like to ask or say, you can drop that thought here.