Monday, December 14, 2009

I hate Monday

Monday usually sucks for me, because the work load at my job is generally overwhelming. But, I do like it when it is time to post today's male images for you.


Starting Monday off with the underwear and/or clothes on guys


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Next is the Boys will be boys


 Now that is how you go getting gay...LMAO. Nice package ;-)

The daily Ass Shots


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I thought this next one was unusual.



New twist on horror fuck 'em and then kill 'em...LOL


I was more interested in the wood work than the amateur posing


Today's Daily Hunk shy, hunky and hairy...YUM!


Professional and amateur cock shots


 
 
 
 
Okay, this one should be called balls shot


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Naked hairy handy man...nice concept


Unusual pose


 
Furry daddy type


Italian sausage


Don't get caught sleeping naked. LOL


 
The wood behind him is harder than his


 
 
 

Ending today's blog with two more pictures of guys kissing


 
Come back for tomorrow's Tuesday Teaser


No comments:

Post a Comment

You have something you'd like to ask or say, you can drop that thought here.