Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tuesday's Teasers

Yay, another work week day down and three more to go. Here are today's finds and most of the amateur shots, I thought their expression were more amazing than I thought their body was hot.


Tuesday's Teaser Shot


Men with some form of clothing on.


Got that bad boy look down pat!


Camera phone shots generally wind up looking this bad. But you can tell the guy has a hot body!


This guy's look is amusing.

 
 
 
 
He looks like some of those guys I see at the gay club here in Indy. Whatever works...huh?!


This my Daily Hunk shot for the day. YUM~


Not showing much here, but that makes it more attractive ;-)


 
 
Hunky farm guy


 
 
I like those briefs. Someone send me a pair; size medium...LOL

 
Next is the Daily Ass pics



 
Military amateur cock shot with more professionals and amateurs to follow.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Last two are shy guys.


See you tomorrow for the Hump Day updates.




No comments:

Post a Comment

You have something you'd like to ask or say, you can drop that thought here.