Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thirsty Thursday

Well, yesterday's post was a blunder. LMAO I put the header as Thursday Thursday! I was so tired and looking forward to Friday that even at my social site I kept referring to Thursday. Did I confuse you too?

Today the findings are slim, but here they are nevertheless. 

Starting of with the Hunk of the Day an amateur,

I like the hairy men with nice chests. YUM!


Next is the guys with some sort of clothing on, but no nudity.


His hair needs a new style.


Some guys just cannot wait to get out of their clothes. Nice ;-)


A cute little devil.


 
Interesting as he is not truly in uniform, but looks like he's saving someone from what I can only imagine.


 
 
 

The Daily Ass Shots


 
 
 
 
 

The cock shots amateur and professional.


 
 
 
 
 
How sweet, a helping hand.



And the final images for today are sweethearts


 
An interesting good morning kiss.

That's all today fellows. Tomorrow is the company x-mas party, so I will be posting Friday's on Monday as bonus pics. Have a safe weekend!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have something you'd like to ask or say, you can drop that thought here.